Automatically recording when the sound intensity reaches a set threshold, especially suitable for scenes that require a long time recording ,such as recording snoring and apnea time for your sleeping health monitors all night, dream talk recording for fun, sleeping for nursing babies status etc.
– Cut the sound below the threshold which can be adjusted by the real-time ambient sound indicator on the screen, focus on meaningful recordings you care about, hence save your playback time (for example, recording snoring all night) .
– Time-tagged recordings to show you any point in time.
– Simple and easy to use. Click the power button icon, you are good to go. If there is too much noise around, just move the seek bar(0~100) to a higher threshold. If you want to keep the lower sound (weaker than the threshold) for a few seconds, move it’s seek bar(2s~40s). For example, In a conversation, you can set it to 2 seconds. For snoring recording at a quiet night, set the silence bar around 10 seconds (threshold around 10), or adjust them slightly.
– Audio player with auto-play function, slide the thumb bar to find the exact time point for any event (so you can calculate the snoring frequency and the duration of apnea).
– Recording management, recordings can be deleted by single/multiple/all.
– Recordings can be renamed and shared to many social media apps.
– All recordings are stored in the specified external directory and can be accessed from the computer and the device file system.